Simple, quick and easy fish. Great for littles, and animals themes.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the hydra sponge cut in half and the light blue face paint, pounce the color over the side of the checks and forehead.
2. Next, using the yellow and the medium round brush, add a few football shapes to the blue. This can be done in two brush stokes using a tear drop shape. You can see that tutorial here Tear Drops
3. Repeat using orange.
4. Next using pink add fins to the yellow and orange shapes. You can make quick brush stokes point in to make it go faster.
5. Let dry. Then add white bubbles all around in different sizes. Add white for the eyes.
6. Finally, using the dark blue, outline the fish. Add small brush stokes inside of the fins, and add black dots over the white circles for the eyes.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, aquarium, Asheville, bubbles, cute, design, Design Ideas, face painter, face painting, facepaint.com, fast, fish, NC, simple, spring, summer, tutorial, warm