Here is a winter design that is simple and whimsical. Perfect for iridescent white or blue glitter.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting the hydra sponge, and the captain obvious split cake, pounce on color around the temples, cheeks and forehead.
2. Next using the medium round brush, start to paint the base of the tree.
3. Using the smaller round brush, continue to add on branches.
4. Add light blue and white swirls all across the forehead, and over to the other cheek. Make sure the are all swirling away from the tree.
5. Add dots and starburst throughout the design. Using the smaller edge of the sponge, use the remaining paint on the sponge to paint the lips. Have the person slightly part their lips, and dab it straight on. Fast and easy way to do lips. Add Glitter for a great effect.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many body art services & smiles.