Brrr! Fun Snow and Sledding Mask
This is a fun design for this winter season.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the hydra sponge, and the white face paint. Pounce on color around the eyes and forehead.
2. Add light blue at the top and shape out mountains.
3. Next, using the medium round brush you’ll want to add a sled. Start by painting out a brown rectangle shape with rounded edges. Add a black swirl in the front and swoop back parallel to the sled.
4. On the other cheek add a pair of mittens. Using red, trace out the outline. Add orange strips and then fill in the rest with red.
5. On the forehead, paint three small cottages in a row. Start with the brown and paint the basic shape. Wait for it to dry, then add a red roof and door. Add two windows on each side
6. Now for the trees. As Bob Ross said “they’re happy little trees”. Start by adding tiny little brown ticks for tree trunks. Then starting at the bottom, create mini tear drop shapes all pointing towards the middle. Add some trees behind the cabins as well,
7. Outline the design in black. Add wooden slates to the sled, and add details to the cabins. Add snow throughout the design, to the trees and in the sky. Add a few light blue swirls next to the sled.
Adding Glitter would be perfect!
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many body art services & smiles.
By Amy Liza Williams on
Share this Article