If you're weary of pink and purple princess designs, try one of the gorgeous Global split cakes for some glowing colors with this princess design featuring Global's Sydney split cake. It's also a quick but impressive designs for parties making use of one strokes and press petals.
• Global Sydney small split cake
• White face paint (Diamond FX)
• Yellow face paint (TAG)
• Magenta face paint (Global)
• Gold liquid bling
• Cosmetic grade glitter (iridescent white andmagenta)
• 3/4- or 1-inch flat brush
• #5 round brush
• Loew Cornell #6 Flora petal brush
Beth MacKinney is the owner of and primary face painter for Face Paint Pizzazz in Elgin, Illinois, and her artwork has appeared in The Colored Palette and SkinMarkz magazines. She services the western and northwestern Chicago suburbs, Chicago’s north side, and the eastern and southeastern suburbs of Rockford. Stop by Clownantics.com to enjoy more of Beth’s face painting tutorials.