Vampress Halloween Tattoo
Here is a cool vampire princess tattoo. Not all vampires are bad, in fact this one looks pretty nice. Do you think she can turn into a bat?
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the small round brush and the white face paint, begin to sketch out the outline of the design. Paint a oval shape for the head, then extend two lines down on each side to create the shoulders.
2. Add the hair, by painting lines that frame the oval, and extend up at each level. Add Two pointed triangle shapes to create the cape.
3. Color in with light blue for the skin and magenta for the cape and corset using the medium round brush.
4. Add color to the hair using red to add stripes. Add in dark blue and red to the clothing to create shading. Add two white oval shapes for eyes.
5. Using the small round brush, add the face. Add two black dots in the white ovals for the eyes. Add eyebrows, a nose and a outline for lips. Add black stripes into the hair.
6. Continue to build and add color. Fill in the lips with red, leaving space for the teeth, then go in with white once the red is dry, and add two fangs. Use the blue face paint to add shading for the skin. Add a little amount of purple above the eyes.
7. Finally, using black, fill in ass needed. Add a pendant necklace, and add more hair that will frame the design. It is now complete! A fun and frightening Tattoo!
By Amy Liza Williams on
Share this Article