I have a little girl who comes to see me at almost every outdoor event each summer. This little darling likes to switch it up, and try different designs, but she always wants vampire teeth! This design is super easy and cute and sure to satisfy the one’s darker side.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the berry wine, and the medium round brush, add the color to both top and bottom lips.
2. Next, using the handle of your brush, dip it in your water. Then dip the brush into the glitter and roll around. Apply to the lips by rolling the glitter back and forth over the lips.
3. Now you’ll want to add two small quick strokes of white to each side of the mouth for the vampire teeth.
4. Using the small round brush and the black paint, outline the design. Outline the bottom and top lip and round the teeth. I added a little bit of black shading to the corners of the lips for a little more of a dramatic Gothic effect. Quick and easy!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, art, design, Design Ideas, easy, face art, face painting, fast, fun, girl design, glitter, Halloween, how to, lips, make up, quick, tutorial, Vampire