A Dolphin, like the sea turtle is classic. It doesn’t matter what movie is out, or what is popular at the moment. If you have a dolphin in your offering, guarantee it will get much use, and make many little ocean lovers very happy!
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the medium round brush, and the blue face paint, start to paint the outline of the dolphin.
2. Fill in with the blue.
3. Using the light blue, add highlights along the head, fins, nose and body.
4. Using white, add additional highlights, add a small dot for the eye. Add swirls and teardrops coming from underneath the dolphins to create splashing water. Add a few dots here and there to add interest. Use purple to create shading,
5. Using light blue, add more to the swirls, and outline the teardrops. Using the small round brush, outline the dolphin in black. Add a black dot over the eye.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
These two are my favorite colors to use:
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, Animals, Arm, Body, Body Area, Designs, Dolphin, Kids, Other, Underwater