Every painter has her most favorite or least favorite designs, but if unicorns and ponies fall under the latter for you, I hope this tutorial for a lovely rainbow and unicorn will help you overcome the difficulties you have with frequent requests for unicorns and ponies. The key for any horse designs is using the correct head shape and creating a flowing mane, so practice these elements a lot on your arm or your practice board until they become easy for you. Then enjoy the results as you paint for parties and events.
• Kryvaline small split cake Fairy
• Diamond FX or Wolfe white face paint
• Diamond FX or Wolfe black face paint
• Paradise Grey Face Paint
• TAG Green Face Paint
• Global Pearl Magenta Face Paint
• Paradise silver face paint
• #1 Round Brush
• #3 Round Brush
• #5 round brush
• 3/4-inch flat brush
I hope you enjoyed the unicorn and rainbow tutorial, and don’t forget to share your own versions in the comments!
Beth MacKinney is the owner of and primary face painter for Face Paint Pizzazz in the NW Chicago suburbs. Stop by Clownantics.com for more of her face painting tutorials. Beth also writes for Examiner.com as the Chicago Face Painting Examiner.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Animals, Beth MacKinney, Characters, Designs, halloween, Kids, Other, Rainbow, Unicorn, Videos