We asked our amazing Facebook audience to show their face painting designs THEN and their designs NOW! Were we ever impressed! It's absolutely amazing what a difference a few months or a few years can make in the life of an artist!
Congratulations to our winner, Regan Moore, who won the contest, and with that, a $100 gift card to FacePaint.com. We asked Regan some questions about herself and this is what she had to say!
Then Vs. Now Face Paint Winner - Regan Moore
Wow! Thank you so much. I never win anything! I have answered your questions below and included some further examples of my work.
1. What was your inspiration in doing your design?
I painted my daughter and I always let her pick. She loves being a princess!
2. How long have you been face painting? Do you face paint as a hobby or as a profession?
I have been face painting a little over a year. I do it as a business, on a part time basis. I have established a LLC.
3. What tools/face paint did you use?
I used Tag Unicorn one stroke and DFX white and my brushes were Silly Farm and Loew-Cornel. I hand make all of my bling.
4. Do you have a website? Social media sites?
5. We are going to write a blog post about the winners. Do you have other pictures of your work you would like to share with us?