An easy one eye design that is fast and simple to do.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
- Using the half sponge and the rainbow split cake, pounce over eye on both top and bottom, pivoting from the eye.
2. Using the round brush, outline the gradient using purple. Pull the lines in and have them point to the center of your face.
3. Continue to add purple lines inside the gradient creating another tier of shapes.
4. Add white flowers outline the inner corner and the outer edges.
5. Add purple dots inside the flowers.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many artistic and costuming services & smiles.
www.ashevillefaceandbodyart.com or www.facebook.com/ashevillefaceandbodypainting
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Animals, Body Area, Butterfly, Designs, Eye, Fantasy, Flower, Kids, Other