Here is a fun sun design that can be painted by itself, or added to a face mask.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the yellow face paint and a medium round brush, paint a circle where you would like to start your design.
2. Using Orange, paint large flames around the circle.
3. Using the small round brush, carefully outline the flames.
4. Next, use red and outline the inside of each flame. Use a filbert brush to blend the red and orange. Using orange, paint a swirl in the middle.
5.Using magenta, paint swirls inside the flame.
6. Finally, outline the swirls in white. Add dots throughout to fill in design.
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many artistic and costuming services & smiles.
www.ashevillefaceandbodyart.com or www.facebook.com/ashevillefaceandbodypainting
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, cheek art, cool, cute, d, design, Design Ideas, designs, easy, face, face art, face paint, facepaint.com, fast, fun, hot, how to, pink, playful, pretty, simple, sun, swirl, tutorial