With the new Star Wars movie out, lots of Star Wars requests will be common. Although Star Wars has always been popular. It’s something that parents can share with their kids, as they remember what it was like when they were little. It’s well worth the investment to learn some good Star Wars designs, as I think it will always be a classic.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the flat brush and the white paint, paint on the outline of the design. Try to get the shape the best you can, but don’t worry if you need to wipe away extra when the design is complete.
2. For placement of the eyes, I start with a uni-brow! This helps me to keep it in the right place.
3. Continue to trace out the face.
4. I use the small round brush to go over the lips. I use my tear drop shapes starting at the top and dragging down, then I start at the bottom, and drag up. This creates a nice rounded shape on each end, quickly. Add two circles on each side of the chin, add a half moon shape to give it a dimensional shape to it.
5. Continue to add detail. Paint a curved line that extends from each corner of the triangle around the nose, and sweeps around to circle the small black circles on each side of the chin. Fill in a triangle shape with black on the chin.
6. Using black, fill in the eyes, and the triangle across the nose. Paint a large band across the forehead. Next, use white to fill in over the black over the hose and create vents by adding thick lines. You will have to do a few layers. As the white mixes with the black, use it to fill in some shading around the design. You can put some grey on the forehead and around the small black circles on the chin. As you see fit. There you have it, a Storm Trooper.
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide artistic and professional services & smiles.