A super fun and quick design that is fun to do for the Forth of July. When using glitter with make up, make sure to use cosmetic grade glitter. This is in case any get in the eyes, it will not cut, like craft glitter.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the filbert brush, and the red face paint, start by painting one third of the lips red, both top and bottom. I find it most helpful to have a person open their lips, and say “A”.
2. Next, paint the middle white, and the last part of the lips blue.
3. Now, you can use your finger to put on the glitter, but I like to use the backside of the brush. Take the handle of the brush, and dip it in your water. Next, dip it in the red glitter, and roll the end of the brush over the lips. Allow it to slightly active the paint with the water, and roll the glitter back and forth covering the selected area.
4. Repeat this process with the white and blue glitter.
Ta Da! Patriotic kisses!
thanks so much for reading!
Share this post
- Tags: 4th of July, America, American Flag, Amy Liza Williams, art, cute, design, Design Ideas, easy, face art, face paint, face painting, fact art, glitter, how to, lips, make up, Merica, quick, simple