Peace signs are still popular, so hang out with this happy Sneakadoodle Hippie by adding her to your board for the summer season.
1. Using your #5 round brush and the TAG skin color palette, load the skin tone you’d like to use for your hippie. Any of them will work well, but for mine I choose the second lightest one. Next, consider the hair color and hair style for your hippie. In this case, I had Janice from the Muppets in mind, so I went with straight blond hair and a pink headband, but any exaggerated 60s hair style would be fun on this design.
2. Load your round sponge from the Kryvaline Summer Sunset split cake (or the split cake of your choice). On the opposite side of the face, dab the round sponge to create a circular rainbow shape on the cheekbone.
Fully load your #5 round brush from the Kryvaline cake yellow, and then twist the tip of the brush in the pink from the same cake. Use this for the flowers which you’ll place around the peace sign.
At this point I also outlined the peace sign with the pink from the split cake. I could have gone with solid black, but I decided to keep it a little lighter.
3. Use your #1 round brush and Diamond FX black for outlining your design, adding cartoon features, and adding the sunglasses.
I also put some black outline on the peace sign to make it stand out from the rest of the design.
4. Finally, add some white highlights with the Diamond FX white and the fine round brush and your hippie is good to go.
Share this post
- Tags: art, Barrington, Bartlett, Beth MacKinney, cheek, cheek art, Chicago, cool, cute, design, Design Ideas, designs, dfx, easy, Elgin, face, face art, face paint, face painting, facepaint, facepaint.com, fast, flower, fun, girl design, how to, Illinois, pretty, quick, Schaumburg, simple, Sneakadoodle, tutorial