Space never gets old. Who doesn’t want a Rocket, planet, and comet on their forehead! The whole universe is on their mind!
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the hydra sponge cut in half, and the metallic blue face paint, Pounce on some color around the cheek and forehead.
2. Next using a good amount of white face paint, and the round brush, flick the brush with your fingers to create a starry sky.
3. Now you’ll want to add on the rocket. Start with the light blue, make a cone shape. Add on yellow for the top, and two wings on the side
4. While waiting for the rocket to dry, make a planet and the start of a comet. Add a little white to the planet to create depth.
5. Use white to add a window, and to make the bottom of the rocket. Add orange to create fire underneath the rocket.
6. Add yellow and white to the comet, and use yellow to make a ring around the planet.
7. Outline the design with black. Its out of this world!
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many artistic and costuming services & smiles.
www.ashevillefaceandbodyart.com or www.facebook.com/ashevillefaceandbodypainting
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, Asheville NC, commet, design, Design Ideas, easy, face painter, face painting, facepaint, facepaint.com, how to, mask, outer, planet, rocket, ship, space, tutorial