This is a fast and easy design to offer when the lines are long and you want to cover a lot of people quickly! Rainbow cakes really do lend a hand to fast and nice looking designs.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the hydra sponge half, and the rainbow split cake load the sponge with the paint by adding a little water, and working the sponge back and forth over the paint. Pounce the sponge where you want to start your design. squeeze in the sponge to make it smaller, then move upwards, then down over the design to help create an oval shape.
2. Using the medium round brush and the black paint, start to outline the design by painting an oval over the entire design. It’s okay if some show through, we can paint over it later.
3. Fill in the shape of the peace sign. Go around the oval to make a little thicker.
4. Using the white add some starbursts, and dots around to make it sparkle. You are done! Adding glitter will really make this pop!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, arm, art, Asheville NC, cheek, cheek art, cute, design, Design Ideas, face paint, face painting, facepaint.com, fast, happy, Hippies, how to, love, painting, Peace, quick, rainbow, Sign, simple, tutorial