Tutorial: Purple flour Using Paradise Paints
Paradise Paints are softer type of paint, and are great for blending. This type of design I would use at a festival or market that would allow for more time, maybe an adult or older person who can sit still, and wear it for the evening. This would be ideal for some pink translucent glitter.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Start by painting a small circle with the wild orchid color.
2. Add on petals around the circle. I like to add them opposite of each other.
3. Keeping adding them evenly around the circle.
4. Use the lime green to add the outlines of the vines.
5. Fill in the petals with purple and the Deep Sea Blue colors. Blend well.
6. Fill out the lines, by adding white underneath, and the teal and deep sea blue on the other side of the vine. Add leaves and add and blend these same colors. Add white and green dots to the center of the flour.
7. Finally, add black to the outline. Add some black dots to the center too. Add glitter to the center of this design for a nice effect. I Hope you enjoy this design!
By Amy Liza Williams on