This is a fast and simple one stoke design that will be perfect for the upcoming Winter holidays. Below is step by step instructions on how to complete this design.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
Add on: white glitter
1. Starting with the 1 inch brush and the green split cake, load the brush as much as possible with the green paint. Add a very small amount of water, then work the brush back and forth over the paint. Make sure to get both sides of the brush loaded.
2. Next, we make two u shapes then point. This image below will be repeated twice for each leaf. Make sure the dark edge is always facing out from the design. You want the green in the middle.
3. Add the other side to the leaf, making sure to flip your brush, and line up the colors so that the greens are lined up. Don’t worry about getting it perfect. Repeat on the other side.
4. Add Three red berries in the middle with the medium round brush. Using the small round brush, outline the berries, and outline the dark edges of the ivy. Paint a line the middle of the leaf for the stem.
5. Finally, using the medium round brush add white swirls and dots surrounding and over the design. Add white glitter to really make it sparkle.
Thanks for viewing. Happy Holidays!
Let us know what you think in the comments below
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Arm, Body Area, Christmas, Designs, Holidays & Seasons, Kids, One Stroke