How to paint a colorful Menorah, Happy Hanukkah!
Here is a Menorah, which is used in Hanukkah. There are lots of different ways to design it. There are always 7 candles. One in the middle, with three on each side. With this design, I’m using silver for the base. You can decorate it anyway you wish.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the silver face paint, add the middle part of the candle holder first.
2. Next, paint three shapes on each side of the middle. Make sure they all line up with the first one.
3. Now you will want to connect each shape to the center holder. Make sure both sides connect at the same point in the middle. It will look like a U shape, or something similar. Start with the inner shapes.
4. Continue to work outwards.
5. Now is the time to add the candles. First paint the bottom portion of the candle in whatever colors you choose. Next, paint the yellow flame.
6. Finally, add some white highlights to the silver base. Add a little tiny bit of white where the flame meets the wax as well.
Thank you for reading! Please post comments, suggestions or your version below.
By Amy Liza Williams on
Share this Article