A fun and festive mask for NYE!
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the captain obvious split cake and the hydra sponge cut in half, add the background for the design. Make sure the lighter color is on the bottom, and pounce the sponge over the forehead.
2. Next, start to paint in the city landscape. Make the building different sizes and thickness.
3. Using white, add lights to the building.
4. Add white lines over the city to make fireworks. Start at the middle, and give each line a curve and end in a point.
5. Add yellow, orange, pink and red over the white to make the fireworks stand out. Using the small round brush, add swirls around the eyes to close off the design.
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many body art services & smiles.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Asheville, Asheville NC, city, design, Design Ideas, designs, Eye design, face, face art, face paint, face painter, face painting, facepaint, Firework, how to, mask, NYE, sillouette, skyline, tutorial