I have a regular who always ask for a alien. The first time I ever painted him it was requested, “A green alien”. He was pleased with the results, and said it was exactly what he wanted. Don’t you just love it what that happens? So now every painting thus far has always been a green alien when I paint the little boy. I hope you find it inspiring as is a great quick and easy design for Halloween that boy and girls will enjoy!
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the medium round brush and the light green face paint, paint a furry circle shape where you want to start your design. I added a few extra lines for to create a furry look.
2. Next, paint an oval about twice the size of the head, slightly overlapping the head.
3. Next, add the arms, and feet. Add some claws for the feet and hands.
4. Make sure the paint is completely dry before adding on the white. The light green color when dry, will allow you to add white over the top without bleeding the colors. If you have time, you can even go over the white again with a second coat to brighten. Add a big oval covering most of the head. Add highlights around the design as well.
5. Using the light blue, fill in a portion of the eye to begin the shape of the pupil. Next use the dark blue to create another shape that is small and fits in the light blue. Add a small white dot to the light blue.
6. Finally, outline the design in black using the small round brush. This will stand out the design and give it the contrast it needs to be seen!
Using some sheer yellow glitter on top would be a great extra add on!
Happy Fall Season Everyone!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: alien, Amy Liza Williams, cheek art, cute, design, Design Ideas, designs, easy, face art, face paint, face painting, facepaint, facepaint.com, fall, fast, girl design, green, Halloween, how to, monster, one eye, one eyed, quick, simple, small, tutorial