As always, I love to share quick designs that don't compromise on quality or lack in cuteness.
Children of all ages will be sure to gobble up this kawaii turkey design at your upcoming Thanksgiving festivities.
Feel free to switch up the tail feathers to customize this design to perfectly suit your client.
Have an extra minute to spare? Add eye shadow or jazz up the design even further by adding your favorite texture stencils, swirls,curls, or tear drops.
Products used in this tutorial are as follows:
- Hobart Fun Stroke (Can be found in the Global Rainbow Splash Palette)
- Sahara Fun Stroke (Can be found in the Global Rainbow Splash Palette)
- 5/8" angled brush
- Medium Filbert
- Sponge (for blending, optional)
- Diamond FX Yellow
- Cameleon Red
- Diamond FX Black
- Diamond FX White
- Azalea Ben Nye Lumiere Powder (Or favorite pink powder of your choice)
- Round Brush # 4
- Round Brush # 2
Ashlie Alvey is the owner and artist of Chubby Cheeks Body Art in coastal Savannah, Georgia. You can find her artwork featured on FABAtv and in publications such as SkinMarkz Magazine, The Colored Palette, and Wet Paint Magazine. Ashlie is most passionate about creating happy memories for her clientele in the form of birthday party entertainment and one-of-a-kind maternity art. You can follow her on Instagram at www.instagram.com/ashlie_alvey and view her Facebook business page at www.facebook.com/ChubbyCheeksArt.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Animals, Ashlie Alvey, Basic Design Tutorials, Birds, Designs, Easy Designs, Fall, Holidays & Seasons, Kids, One Stroke, Thanksgiving, Turkey, Videos