Here’s a quick and easy reindeer that is simple to paint.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the brown face paint, paint a circle where you want your design to go.
2. Add an additional circle on top that is slightly smaller.
3. Add ears on each side, and a curly line for the start of the antlers, using the metallic copper paint.
4.Continue to add swirls to the antlers. Paint a good sized red circle for the nose. Before it dries, add the shear pink glitter. This combination with the red paint really makes it glow!
5. Using the smaller round brush, and the black paint, add two small dots for the eyes. Depending on how much time you have, you can skip on to the next step, or take a little more time and outline the design.
6. Finally, using white, add some dots, stars and bursts using the small round brush. Add two small dots on top of the eyes. Add some highlights to the nose, and you now have a Reindeer with a glowing red nose!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: christmas, design, Design Ideas, easy, face art, Holiday, how to, quick, reindeer, Rudolf, Santa, simple, winter