Here is an Angel who is playing a musical horn in the winter sky. Angels are always fun to design. You can paint them many ways. Below is directions on how to paint this Angel.
Colors used in this picture:
2.Using the white and a small round brush, paint a light outline of the angel. Start with the head, arms and dress.
3. Next fill in the head and hand with the metallic blush paint. Then paint the hair, starting over the head and adding a braid down the back. Use the metallic copper to fill in the horn.
4. Continue to fill in, using light blue for the dress. Use teardrop brush stokes to fill in the wings. Add a halo.
5. Using the metallic silver, outline the angel then add dots, and star bursts.
6. Finally, using a dark blue and the small round brush, add more outline to the design. Add swirls coming from the horn.
Thank you for reading! Please comment below!
Share this post
- Tags: Angel, christmas, design, Design Ideas, face painting, facepaint, facepaint.com, how to, quick, simple, snow, snow angel, winter