Lots of little children just love dinosaurs. I have four designs to share with you, (The other three will be in the following tutorials) They are surely a hit, and will please many.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the medium filbert brush and the split cake, load the brush with both the yellow and light green. Paint an oval shape for the head, then paint the neck with just one swoop.
2. Next, add the body, by painting a large oval and connect to the rest.
3.Add four legs, with just one stoke with the filbert brush.
4. Add the tail. Make sure to pull and twist the filbert brush to a point to make the line taper.
5. Using the medium round brush add, spikes along the back, and add some claws to the feet.
6. Add a white circle for the eye, and add yellow ovals and spots along its back.
7. Finally, outline the design in black. Add a dot inside of the white circle. Use thick to thin brush stokes to give the design style. Add tiny tick marks inside of each spike to give definition.
This would be perfect to add glitter too. Both boys and girls would more than likely love to add a little sparkle to their new dino friend.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
I would recommend yellow shear for this design:
Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter Sheer Yellow
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: arm, art, boy design, cheek, design, dino, dinosaur, easy, face, face art, face paint, Face Paint Tools, face painting, facepaint.com, how to, simple, small, sweet, tutorial, young