paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
Optional Add on: Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter – Holographic White (Sheer)
1. Starting with the yellow face paint, and the medium round brush, paint a triangle shape where you want your design to go. The bottom part of the trianle will have a slight curve bulging out from the center.
2. Fill in, then add blue stripes.
3. Using the light blue, add some swirls and teardrop shapes coming out from the top of the hat.
4. Add some light blue to the stripes on that hat. Then add blue swirls and more tear drop shapes. Now switching to the small round brush, add some light green dots and swirls.
5.Next add some orange squiggly confetti, and some red dots. Now using the same small round brush, and the black face paint, outline the design.
6. Add some white highlights to finish the design. Certainly add glitter to make it really sparkle. You can adapt this design to fit on the cheek, around the eye or on the arm.
Thank you for viewing. Happy Holiday & Happy Painting. Please feel free to comment below, or share your ideas.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: confetti, confetti hat, design, Design Ideas, easy, face art, face painting, facepaint, Holiday, how to, New Years Eve, NYE, party, party hat, quick, simple