New Year’s Eve is almost here! Masks are always popular for NYE, but sometimes people do not want paint on their face. This is a little mask you can put on their arm!
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipe
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the lilac face paint and a medium round brush, paint a basic shape of a mask where you want your design to go.
2.Using purple, outline the middle of the mask. Add dots all around of different sizes.
3. Using the Fuschia, add a few swirls coming out from the top middle of the mask. Add some dots,
4. Using the orange paint, add more some more lines and swoops coming from the center, as well as more decorations on the side.
5. Add some yellow decorations to the design.
6. Switching to the small round brush, add more details. Add a tear drop crown in the top middle, and some additional swoops. Add dots and extra tear drop shapes all around to fill in the design.
7. Finally, outline in with black using the small round brush.
Add Glitter to make it sparkle!
thanks for viewing! Please feel free to post, comment and share below!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: arm, celebration, design, Design Ideas, easy, face art, face paint, face painting, facepaint, facepaint.com, how to, mask, New Years Eve, party, simple, winter