Colors used in this Picture:
1. Starting with the yellow face paint and the 1″ flat brush, load the brush with plenty of paint. Start at one side of the forehead, drag the brush across the forehead, and lift up in the middle, then down to make the point of the crown. Continue to drag across the forehead to the other side.
2. Repeat the same process on the bottom of the crown.
3. Now using the #4 round brush, and the red face paint, paint a red star in the middle of the crown. I like to start at the top, then using the tip of the brush, outline the star then fill in.
4. Using the Bam Star Stencil, and the hydra make up sponge, add stars to each side of the face. Load, light blue face paint on one edge of the sponge, and white on the other. Hold up the stencil to the face making sure it’s pressed firmly. Pounce the loaded sponge over the stencil. Add blue to one side of the stencils, then white to the other. This will give your stars a nice gradient effect. Be very careful lifting the stencil away from the face so it doesn’t smudge.
5. Now, for the glitter! I love playing with glitter! Using your finger dip it in the water, then dip it in the glitter. Dab your finger with the glitter over the paint. Use the gold over the yellow, and red on the red star. Use as much or little as you like.
6. Finally, outline the crown and the star in black. You know have a super awesome Wonder Woman on your hands. Go save humanity.
Share this post
- Tags: cosplay, Design Ideas, easy, face paint, girl design, how to, quick, red white and blue, super hero, the avengers, Wonder Woman