Tutorial: Wolverine Mask
Colors used in this picture:
1. First, starting with the blue face paint and the 1″ brush, paint two diagonal lines from the eyebrows about halfway up the forehead.
2. Then starting at the same point you left off, paint another diagonal line going down the face going past the eye, curving underneath and meeting at about half down the nose. Repeat on both sides.
3. Then using the yellow paint, and the the 1″ brush, start at one side of the blue shape, and paint a line across the forehead, connecting to the other side. Make sure they are both spaced out evenly on each side.
4. Using the sponge, add a little light blue and dab around the inner part of the shape to add shading. You can also try a tiny bit of yellow too if you feel brave! It can make the color really stand out.
5. Now using the #4 brush and the black face paint, start to outline the design. I like to work my way from the top down.
5. Continue to outline the shapes. You can add black around the eyes as well. You have Wolverine on your hands!
By Amy Liza Williams on