Christmas lights are part of the tradition of the season. We find them on houses, trees, even sweaters and cars!
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the black face paint, and the medium round brush, paint a swirly loop for the cord of the string of lights
2. Next, using the red face paint, add two light bulbs to the strand.
3. Now add two metallic green bulbs.
4. Then add two more yellow and one orange.
5.Using the silver paint, add the light socket at the bottom of the light, where it connects to the cord.
6. Using the small round brush and the black paint, outline each light.
7. Finally add white to the lights for highlights
Add on: Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter – Holographic White (Sheer)
Add glitter to the design to really make it stand out. Photos don’t seem to capture how sparklie and pretty it really makes the colors and design look.
If you liked this tutorial, or have something to share then please comment below.
Share this post
- Tags: boy design, cheek art, christmas, Christmas Lights, Design Ideas, easy, face art, face paint, facepaint, how to, quick, simple