I’d like to give a shout out to my fairy friends out there. fairies rock. You know who you are. Fairies come out in the summer a lot, so I’m sure we’ll be see more fairies soon.
1. Start with your half of the foam sponge, and the light blue face paint. Line up the sponge in the middle of the forehead, and pounce back and forth on a pivot, to create the center crown shape. The sponge will need to be good and loaded for the paint to be vibrant.
2. Next, using the light green face paint, and the round brush, add teardrop shapes to the design. Add dear drop shapes in the middle of the forehead, and outlining the eyes. Start from the inner corner, sweep up and over the eye, and up and around to the forehead. Let each side end with a swirl. Add some swirls coming from the eyes to the cheeks.
3. Add some dark blue lines in the very center of the crown. Outline as little of the teardrops or as much as you like.
4. Finally finish the design by adding white circles, dots and some outlining to the design.
Finish with sparkles! No fairy is complete without glitter!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Body, Body Area, Characters, Designs, Fairy, halloween, Kids, Mask