Tutorial: Heart & Flowers
Hearts are always a good design choice, and they can be accented with a whole variety of different things, such as flowers. This design is a big hit out of my book.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Start by painting a heart shape using the neon pink.
2. Next, using the light green frame the heart with vines and leaves.
3. Add flowers along the vines. Add some that are fully opened, and some that are just budding.
4. Next, add neon orange inside of the heart, and inside of the flowers.
5. Using the small round brush add white along the design to make highlights.
6. Finally, trace the design in black to help make it stand out.
7. Add glitter on top of the design. Use the spray bottle and hold 12 to 15 inches above the design, and spray very lightly with water. Use the poofer to add glitter.
By Amy Liza Williams on