It’s that time of year again, and fall is in the air! Here is a design of fall leaves and a little bit of the fall wind included. This would be easy to do on a side of a cheek as well, framing the eye.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Using the round brush and the red face paint, start by painting one maple leaf. Paint three pointed one shapes, then add a little extra at the bottom.
2. Continue to place a few more to create your design.
3. Using orange add a different leaf shape. Create an elongated football shape. Have one or two overlap the red leaves.
4. Add a couple of smaller yellow leaves in between the other leaf shapes.
5. Now using the smaller round brush and the brown face paint start to outline the leaves.
6. Finally using the gold paint, add swirls between the leaves. I started from the bottom and worked my way up. Then I added a little bit of yellow and white to the swirls. Add some white highlights to the leaves as well.
If you wanted to add more sparkle, then add Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter Sheer Yellow. Using a Sheer color means its translucent, this will allow the image below to be seen. You can add glitter either by wetting your finger, dipping in the glitter than dabbing over image, or you can use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter, and a spray bottle with water. Just spray the design very lightly, and then shake and squeeze the bottle over the design. Have fun with this design!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Arm, Body, Body Area, Designs, Fall, Holidays & Seasons, Kids