Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day! A magical rainbow and a pot of gold! May we all find our rainbows, and have the courage to follow it through to the pot of gold.
Colors used in this picture:
Using Split cakes and one strokes are a great way to produce visually appealing results, in a small amount of time. Here’s an article that explains more in depth how to get the most out of your splits. Rainbow Split Cakes and One Stokes
1. Starting with the one stoke, and the flat brush, paint a wavy line of rainbow where you want to put your design.
2. Next, using yellow, paint an oval at the end of the rainbow using the round medium brush. Paint a small outline of black around the yellow.
3. Fill in around the yellow, creating a pot shape.
4. Finally, add swirls to outline the rainbow. Add some star bursts and dots both on the rainbow and over the gold.
This design calls for glitter. Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter Sheer Yellow
Thank you for viewing. Have a great day!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, Design Ideas, face art, face painter, fast, gold, Holiday, how to, lucky, March, pot of gold, rainbow, simple, st Patrick, St. Patrick's Day, tutorial