Thanks to warm summer weather, face painters have opportunities not just to paint faces, but also arms and legs. Be prepared by having graffiti word or name options ready for your event guests. (Special tip: adding liquid bling, gems, and glitter will make your designs even more of a visual wow for guests!)
• Kryvaline split cake Sweet Kiss
• TAG green face paint
• Global magenta face paint
• Diamond FX or Wolfe white face paint
• Paradise light pink face paint
• Paradise purple face paint
• Paradise violet face paint
• Dot stencil – Dotty BAM2031
• #3 round brush (for outlining letters and teardrops)
• #5 round brush (for double-dip flowers)
• #1 round brush (for stars and dots)
I hope you enjoyed the leg design, and don’t forget to post photos of your own variations in the comments. I’d love to see your work!
Beth MacKinney is the owner of and primary face painter for Face Paint Pizzazz in the NW Chicago suburbs. Stop by Clownantics.com for more of her face painting tutorials. Beth also writes for Examiner.com as the Chicago Face Painting Examiner.
Share this post
- Tags: arm, Barrington, Bartlett, beautiful, Beth MacKinney, Chicago, clown antics.com, design, diamond fx, Elgin, face paint, face painter, face painting, facepaint.com, floral, Flowers, fun, Gilberts, girl design, graffiti, hippy, Hoffman Estates, Huntley, Illinois, kryvaline, leg, Paradise, pretty, South Barrington, TAG, Uncategorized, video, Wolfe