Festive and Fun Christmas Mask
A fun design for the holidays. A Christmas tree on one cheek and a stocking with toys on the other. A string of colorful Christmas lights goes from one side, across the forehead and to the other, tying the design together.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Using the light green and a medium round brush, paint a shape of a Christmas tree on one side of the face.
2. Add red and white for the start of the stocking on the other side of the face.
3. Add a shape for the teddy bear using brown and candy cane of white.
4. Using the small round brush, add red stripes to the candy cane, and a red dot for the nose on the teddy bear.
5. On the Christmas tree. Add red and orange circles. Using the small round brush add curvy lines of black around the tree and across the forehead, to the other side.
6. Keep looping the black line across and around the stocking. Add oval shapes with pointed ends for the lights. First add yellow lights across the black line, then orange, red, green blue, until the lights are full.
7. Next, outline the design with black. Make sure to trace out all the objects. Add two dots for the eyes on the teddy bear Finally, add white dots and sparkle around the design.
Enjoy! Happy Holidays!
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many body art services for the South East region of the United States. We work many local festivals and events, and love traveling and bringing a smile to people’s day. www.ashevillefaceandbodyart.com
By Amy Liza Williams on