Here is a quick design that is great for little ones as it doesn’t go over the eyes. She loved her heart bling piece, and to be a Christmas fairy.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Using the 1inch or 3/4inch brush and the rose split cake, paint a line over the eyes, and on the side of the cheeks.
2. Next using the leaf or snake split cake, Add a crown in the middle by making sure the darker side is facing on the outside. Swoop your brush up and to a point. Repeat on each side. Add a thin line going from between the eyes to the outer temples.
3. Using a small round brush, and white paint, detail with swirls, and dots.
4. Last step is to add the bling. She loved her bling heart.
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many body art services & smiles.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: A Christmas Fairy Mask, Amy Liza Williams, Asheville, bling, bling cluster, child, christmas, custom, design, Design Ideas, Eye design, face art, face painter, face painting, facepaint, green, Holiday, how to, quick, red, smaller child, tutorial