Purple and sparkles, a combination that has enticed many from little girls to the fabulous at large.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the flat brush, paint a mask around the eyes with the magenta paint.
2. Next, while the paint is still wet, add a lot of glitter. You can use your finger to pat it on, or you can wet the handle of a brush and roll it over the skin. Glitter is hard to capture on camera. When you do this in person, the results are amazing.
3. Next using a medium round brush, start to add swirls to the outline of the design.
4. Add a crown of teardrops in the middle of the forehead. Make sure it’s big enough for the bling cluster.
5. Outline the design using purple and a small round brush.
6. Add on a bling cluster to your design by adding a little bit of glitter glue to the back of the cluster. Let it get tacky for about 30 second, then apply. That’s it!
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many body art services & smiles.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Body Area, Characters, Designs, Fantasy, halloween, Kids, Mask