Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the flat brush and the one stoke cake, add the background for the mask. Start at the top, and swoop over each eye.
2. Add the bottom half repeating the same process.
3. Using the small round brush, add an outline and fill in with as many swirls as you can squeeze in.
4. Using black outline the swirls. Add a border of small tear drop clusters around the outer edge. That’s it. Modify this design, and practice. Use different colors, or maybe another pattern for the outer edge. The sky is the limit!
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many body art services & smiles.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, Design Ideas, face art, face paint, face painter, face painting, facepaint, facepaint.com, fast, Holiday, how to, lace, mask, NYE, quick, simple, swirls, tutorial, winter