NYE is a festive night, where everyone even adults will want to get painted. Here is a colorful balloon design that will look great.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the neon pink face paint, and a medium round brush, paint a oval where you want to start your design.
2. Add some neon orange balloons.
3. Continue to add different sizes and colors of balloons.
4. Keep going.
5. Using the white and a small round brush, add highlights to all the balloons.
6. Add some magenta swirls framing the balloons. Use the lavender to add strings to the end of the balloons.
7. Add some hot pink swirls as well.
8. Finally, finish the design by adding some white sparkle dots and star burst.
A festive and colorful design!
Thank you for viewing. Happy Painting.
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many body art services for the South East region of the United States. www.ashevillefaceandbodyart.com