Tutorial: Warm Color Bling Mask
Here is a warm tone bling mask. People love to have different choices for masks, and it’s great to have different palette ideas to match their costumes or dress for the evening.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Using a 1 inch or 3/4 inch brush, pick up the yellow and orange from the juicy fruit split cake. Swoop over the eye and to a point.
2. Picking up just the orange and the pink with the flat brush, start to add additional shapes to the design. Add the center piece by creating a swoop on one side, then flipping the brush over, so the pink is in the middle.
3. Using magenta, and the medium round brush, outline the shapes and add tear drops to the design as you see fit.
4. Using the small round brush, add swirls around the design. Have the lines all point to the center of the head for a focal point.
5. Add on a custom bling piece and you are ready to go!
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many body art services & smiles.
By Amy Liza Williams on