In planning some fairy designs as potential stage makeup for a Shakespeare festival coming in the spring, I’ve been playing around with floral ideas and color choices. I hope you enjoy this tutorial for one of them!
• Paradise light blue face paint
• Paradise orchid face paint
• TAG pearl blue face paint
• TAG pearl white face paint
• Diamond FX white face paint
• #2 Round brush
• #6 Loew Cornelle Flora brush
• Cosmetic glitter
• Favorite floral stencil (BAM Pixie stencil used in example)
Beth MacKinney is the owner of and primary face painter for Face Paint Pizzazz in the NW Chicago suburbs. Stop by Clownantics.com for more of her face painting tutorials, and if you’re on Facebook, join the Facepaint.com Challenge Group to showcase your artwork and have a chance to win a store credit for each week’s challenge theme!
Share this post
- Tags: Barrington, Bartlett, Beth MacKinney, Chicago, Crystal Lake, Elgin, Eye design, face paint, face painter, face painting, fairy, Gilberts, girl design, Hoffman Estates, Huntley, Illinois, Lake Barrington, Lake in the Hills, Lake Zurich, mask, Pingree Grove, South Barrington, tutorial, Uncategorized, video