It’s a cute little bee. Little ones especially love bees. They go well with flowers as a cute addition. Read below to see how to paint!
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Start with the yellw paint, and the medium brush. Paint a circle where you want to start your design.
2. Add an oval shape that is pointed on one end.
3. Use white to add two sets of wings to the body. Make sure the top wings are bigger than the bottom.
4. Using the smaller round brush add stripes to the body of the bee. Add eyes and a mouth, and two curley antennas.
5. Add some dots underneath the bee to show his flight path. Add some swirls to the wings as well.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: bee, bug, bumble, cheek art, cute, design, Design Ideas, face art, face paint, facepaint, facepaint.com, Flowers, fun, how to, insect, nature, quick, simple, spring, summer, tutorial