It’s a grasshopper! They are super cute, and little ones love it. They can sing a song with their back legs. That’s pretty cool right?
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Using the medium round brush, paint a circle to start your design.
2. Add an oval shape, and a long river stone shape to create the body.
3. Using yellow, add a under belly for the back part of the body. Using a darker gree, add legs. Two big long legs in the back, front legs, and the two small, “kickstand” legs in the middle.
4. Using the smaller round brush, add white dots for the eyes, and add highlights to the design.
5. Finally, outline in black. Add antennas, and black dots in the white dots to create the eyes. Super cute and easy.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: boy design, bug, cheek art, cool, cricket, cute, design, Design Ideas, designs, easy, Eye design, face, face art, face paint, face painting, facepaint, facepaint.com, fast, fun, girl design, grasshopper, how to, insect, pretty, quick, simple, small, tutorial