Colors used in this picture:
1. Start with your medium round brush and the dark green face paint, draw a upside down spade shape for the head of the snake. Round out the nose, and continue to add the body. Have the body meet at a point in a curl. Fill in, using the side of your brush to make large strokes for faster coverage.
2. Now using the light green face paint, highlight the side of the snake on one side. Let dry. Add white tear drop shapes over the light green all the way to the end of the tail. Add oval shape eyes, and nostrils with the white as well.
3. Add light green dots to the side of the snake, using the round brush, and pressing straight down. Add smaller yellow teardrops next to the white tear drop on the belly of the snake, and then add a few yellow dots on top of the green dots.
4. Load up that round brush with lots of black paint, because we’re gonna outline this whole darn thing, starting from the top. Start with the tail, swirl around and get around the outside first. Then outline the sides and the belly. Paint small lines, on top of each white teardrop shape on the belly. Paint oval eye pupils with the black in the middle of the eyeball.
5. Finish with adding a red tounge and red over the pupils of the eyes. You now have yourself a snake! nothing pretty here to see!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: arm snake, body painting, cheek art, cheek art snake, Design Ideas, face painting, snake