Here is Bender, the Robot. This is something my son would get, and he is 11. I find it hard sometimes to appeal to that age range, BUT cool things like a Bender tattoo/sticker meets coolness approval of most tweens as they all seem to like Futurarama.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the white face paint and a small brush, paint an oval shape for the eyes.
2. Next draw another oval type shape around the first.
3. Next, draw the head and mouth.
4. Paint the antennae on top of the head, and fill in the eyes, and mouth.
5. Fill in color with the light blue.
6. Mix some light blue and white together to make a slighly lighter shade to use on the shape that goes around the eyes. and for shading.
7. Finally, outline the design in black. For the mouth make two lines across and three lines down.
Thank you for viewing!
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many artistic services & smiles.
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many artistic and costuming services & smiles.
www.ashevillefaceandbodyart.com or www.facebook.com/ashevillefaceandbodypainting
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, arm art, Asheville, Bender, cute, design, Design Ideas, face art, face paint, face painter, face painting, facepaint, facepaint.com, Futurerama, how to, NC, tutorial