This design is great because it’s always a hit, and both boys and girls enjoy it. This is a easy way to paint a turle. Follow the steps below to learn how.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with a 3/8inch flat brush, load the brush with two colors of blue from the split cake. Sweep the brush over and around the eyes, and have it swirl a half circle on the cheek.
2. Using the copper and gold shimmer paints, paint a oval for the seatutle shell. Add gold to the middle, and use the copper to create the outer edge. Blend well.
3. Using the medium round brush, and the light green, add a head, and front and back fins. Add white dots to the head, and add white dots and lines to the water.
4. Using the small round brush, and the black. Outline the design create a hexagon shape in the middle of the oval. Paint straight lines come out from the corner of each angle. Add dots for the eyes, and outline the water. It’s that simple!. Add glitter to the turtle to really make it special.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: animals, art, baby, boy design, cheek art, Design Ideas, face, face art, face painting, fun, girl design, ocean, painting, sea, simple, small, traveling, turt;e, water