Perfectly Swirly Purple ~ Flowers & Vine Design
You can never go wrong with a good flower design or two. This can easily be changed to a different color or adapted to frame the eyes and cheek. Read on to learn how to do this design:
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting the medium round brush, and the metallic green face paint, paint vines that are very curvy and swirly.
2. Continue to detail.
3. Use the light green to add leaves, and shading to the vinees. Use dark blue to the vines as well.
4. Add a flower by creating four to five petal shapes that meet in the middle. I usually make two to three tear drop shapes to create each petal. Then fill in as necessary.
5. Continute to add more flowers and fill in the design.
6. Using the small round brush, and light blue paint, add dots in the middle of the flowers, and as extra highlights on the vines.
7. Use the same brush with the dark blue paint and outline the flowers, leaves and vines.
Add glitter to this design to really make it stand out. Happy Painting!
By Amy Liza Williams on
Share this Article