This is a great design for the music lover. It’s very quick and easy to do, and will keep the line moving, while wowing your customers. You can use different split cakes and color combos to make it special for each person.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Using the 1 inch brush and the rainbow split cake. Load the brush by adding a tiny bit of water, and dragging across the cake to load up the brush. Make a ribbon shape where you want to put your design.
2. Using the number 4 brush and the black paint, draw a G cliff at the beginning of the rainbow. I like to practice my G cliff on my own arm, before putting down on the design.
3. Next, add notes, both single and double trailing behind the G cliff. They can be on the rainbow, or off and trailing off the the back or sides.
4. Finally, using the small round brush, add white highlights over the black. Then add dots, and star burst all around to give it some shine.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, boy design, cheek art, cute, Design Ideas, designs, easy, face, face art, face paint, face painting, facepaint, facepaint.com, fast, fun, g cliff, girl design, how to, music, notes, one stroke, pretty, quick, rainbow, simple, split, tutorial