paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the medium round brush and the silver paint, paint the shape of the sword, leaving space for the snake to wrap around.
2. Next, add a white handle, Add two curls on each side of the sword. Add a orange handle as well.
3. Using dark green, add the snake to the design. Make a triangle shape for the head, and have it curl around the bottom. Add some red on top of the orange handle.
4. Add light green dots and ovals to the back of the snake. Then add two almond shapes with white for the eyes. Add highlights with the white to the handle and the snake.
5. Finally, using the small round brush, outline the design, and add some eyeballs to the eyes. Add a little tongue to the mouth of the snake.
You are done. Now relase the tattooed kid back into the wild, now properly decorated, everyone will know that he/she is tough, and it’s cute enough mom will be okay with it.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Animals, Arm, Body Area, Designs, Kids, Other, Snake, Tattoos